Greyhound Racing Betting Promotions AU
In Australia, greyhound betting is considered to be one of the biggest betting markets in the country. With similarities to horse betting, greyhound betting is becoming more and more popular. Greyhound racing is a fast and exciting sport with very little turnaround time between each race. This means that punters can place multiple bets on multiple races in one day. With online betting, Australians can place any number of bets on any race from the comfort of their own home. Not only that, but punters can also look forward to multiple free betting and promotions every time they log on.
With online greyhound racing, a punter can choose from a large variety of betting options. Anyone can place an online bet, from the most basic of bets all the way to the more exotic types of bets. For the novice punter, a simple win bet is probably the best way to start. Once a punter has gained more experience, he can choose from any number of exotic bets. Some of the most commonly placed bets are shown below:
- Win bet – This is a basic and popular bet for beginners. This is a simple bet on which dog will win in a given race.
- Placing bet – This is where a punter bets on one dog placing either first, second or third. The odds in place betting are generally shorter than those in win betting.
- Each Way Bet – This is a combination of a win bet and a place bet, and is effectively two bets. If your chosen dog wins the race, you collect winnings from both the win and place dividend. If the dog merely places, you collect winnings from just the place bet.
- Quinella Bet – A quinella is a bet in greyhound racing is where you select two dogs that will finish in first and second position in a race, in any order. A ‘box quinella’ is also an option, where more than two dogs can be selected in a race, as long as two of them finish in the top two positions.
- Exacta Bet – Exacts works in the same way as the quinella, except the punter must correctly pick the first and second winners in exact order.
- Trifecta Bet – A trifecta is where the bettor selects three dogs to finish in the top three positions, in the correct order.
- Doubles Bet – A double is a bet on the winners of two races, usually consecutive, at one race meeting.
|1||5/5||100% Match up to $250 AUD|| Bet now|
|2||4.9/5||Bet $50 AUD receive $150 AUD|| Bet now|
|3||4.8/5||$501 AUD Bonus Bet|| Bet now|
|4||4.7/5||100% Match up to $200 AUD|| Bet now|
Online Greyhound Racing Betting Rewards
With greyhound racing, a punter should always know the history of the dog he is betting on. If a dog has not raced in a while, then it is probably not a good bet. A punter should also know the historical racing statistics as well as the health and fitness of every dog he is backing. It is also good to note which dogs have a history of winning at specific tracks. If you are keen to get started with online greyhound racing betting, you are in luck. To find the best betting sites that offer the biggest selection of bonuses and free bets, look no further. For your convenience we have created a comprehensive list of top Aussie betting sites right here.