Online Rugby Betting Promotions AU
Rugby is a game many Australians are familiar with. As one of the most prestigious sports in the country, rugby brings together fans from all walks of life. It is no wonder that online rugby betting has become one of the biggest betting markets in the country. With online betting, rugby fans can bet on any rugby game played anywhere in the world. Australian online betting is quick and easy, giving punters the ability to bet from any computer, laptop or mobile device. As well as being convenient, online betting is rewarding. With most betting sites offering massive promotions and free bets, betting on sports online is the only way to go.
If you are new to online rugby betting, there are a couple of things you should know. To start off with, a punter should be aware that in international rugby, there are two distinct forms of the game to bet on; namely rugby union and rugby league. Rugby union is the slower version of the game where teams battle for possession in each half. Rugby league is a faster paced game that is played for a slightly longer time. Most major international games are played as union rugby games. For both league and union rugby, bets can vary from the straightforward to the exotic all depending on the bookmaker and the match type.
Rugby is a team sport much like soccer and hockey. This means that in Rugby Betting, the betting options can range from basic to complex. For Australians, the betting caters for both novice punter as well as seasoned rugby fans. Some of the most commonly offered Australian online rugby bets are shown below:
- Outright Winner – This is a basic bet on who will win the game. The teams usually have odds next to them describing how much the pay-out would be for a win. The team with the highest odds is usually the underdog and pays out the highest.
- Total Points Betting – This is a bet on how many points a certain rugby match will have. You can bet over the amount or under the amount for a win. This bet is also called over/under.
- First Try Scorer – This is a bet where a punter chooses an individual player who will score the first try of the match.
- Supremacy Bet – This is a bet on how many points a team will beat another team by. If the point is set at 5, it means that team A has to beat team B by five points to win the bet.
- Future Bet – In rugby betting, this is a type of wager that predicts the winner of a tournament or series, the series can be local or international.
|1||5/5||100% Match up to $250 AUD|| Bet now|
|2||4.9/5||100% Match Bonus|| Bet now|
|3||4.8/5||$501 AUD Bonus Bet|| Bet now|
What to Look out for Online Rugby Betting
With Australian online rugby betting, the best way for anyone to get started is to place a straight win bet. But before placing any sizable bet, a punter should research the history and statistics of each team on the field. The more information you have, the greater your chances of placing a winning bet. If you are ready to get started with NRL betting, you have come to the right place. We know that you are looking for the best free bets and promotions around. For your convenience we have created a list of Australian betting sites. Choose from any of the sites featured here to receive the best promotions and free bets on offer.